Warranty Terms and Conditions
- The warrant tendered here under on the product(s) sold under this invoice has been provided exclusively by their respective Authorised Agents/Distributors and are limited to Sri Lanka for one year for hard goods and six months for accessories from the date of the invoice except otherwise mentioned as per the warranty conditions as carriers along with the product(s) or mentioned on Crystal Mart invoice.
- Primary responsibility for warranty service rests with the brand owner/supplier and Crystal Mart is a facilitator only.
- Warranty becomes invalid if the product(s) has been opened or tampered by an unauthorized person/other service center.
- Warranty is valid from the date of delivery.
- Please retain sales invoice and warranty card if available to claim warranty.
Return and Exchange Policy
- In case of any manufacturing defect, all items purchased from Crystal Mart will be either exchanged or refunded within 15 days of the date of receiving.
- Any product purchased within 15 days and returned as dead on arrival/not functioning as per operational manual/falling short of declared product specifications will be exchanged of refunded after it has been tested by our personnel or manufacturer’s technician as applicable.
- In case of all major/medium home appliances, large panels and audio/video products, the exchange/refund will be done after the investigation report and approval is received from the authorized service center of the brand.
- Product must be returned with all the original packaging materials, accessories, manuals, registration card, Free of Cost/Bundled items and Promotional Vouchers.
- If the product is damaged, scratched or the packaging material is not available then the exchange or refund will not be applicable.
- If the product returned, has any data or information stored in the memory or storage device, Crystal Mart will not be responsible for the transfer of such data or information to another product given to the customer as an exchange, as for the loss of any data or information still residing on the returned product.
- For products beyond 15 days, manufacture’s warranty applies
- The consumer must receive the goods and products purchased within 2 days from the date of invoice (unless there is a written agreement to increase the period). In case of delay of the delivery period, a rental fee of 1% the purchase shall be charged monthly for a maximum of (one) month, and in the event of expiry of the period recourse shall be made to the competent judicial authorities.
- If a customer wants to refund/exchange the unsealed/used product which is in a good condition during 15 days, a stocking fee of 10% of the value of the product will be charged to the customer by Crystal Mart.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us filling this contact form